We are Veterans and civilians that strive to help Veterans and
children in need. Bound by a love of country and family, we search for
ways to give back through inspiration by making a positive, lasting
impression on our communities. We at TEAM ADDO are on a mission
to Inspire others. Below are the charities we support.
We are a Non- Profit 501(c)(3) Corporation.
When and Where.
WHEN AND WHEREFriday, September 20, 2019
Heroes Welcome Party: 6:00 pm
Food, Drinks, and, Charity Auction to follow
Floridian Palace Hotel Ballroom
905 N Florida Ave
Tampa, FL 33602
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Fishing Tournament: 8:45am
Westshore Yacht Club
6003 Beacon Shores St
Tampa, FL 33616
- Fish date: September 21, 2019. Rain or shine. Entry Fee: $1,500.00 per team (boat and captain provided) $1,000 (no boat or captain provided). No refunds or cancellations due to weather. Tournament hours will begin at 0900. Tournament entry pictures must be submitted by 2:59PM through iAngler app provided to each captain.
- Every participant must be registered, and/or any changes made no later than the Heroes Welcome Party, September 20, 2019.
- This tournament is open to anyone who wishes to participate. Professional guides are allowed to fish this tournament carrying passengers for hire.
- Species for this tournament will be: SEE SPECIES LIST
- Prizes will be based on the MOST POINTS ACCUMULATED. Point System
- All species will be photographed by the boat captain with the provided poker chip. Images sent without the provided poker chip will not be validated.
- Ties will be broken by 1st fish image sent in.
- The boundaries for this tournament will be to the south not to exceed Cortez bridge boundaries to the west not to exceed Egmont Key, boundaries to the north not to exceed Howard Park. (Ocean, bays, rivers, inlets and creeks). Ponds or impoundments are illegal to fish.
- Fishing will be done with rods and reels only. All fish must be caught on the day of the tournament. A net may be used to land fish into the boat or to catch bait. You may leave the boat to catch bait only. No fishing from land.
- Any attempt to bring in an illegal fish, presenting any fish with cuts or puncture wounds, judged by the tournament committee as having been inflicted in an attempt to gig or capture the fish, will immediately disqualify the participant.
- Only ONE fish per species per team/boat will be allowed for entry in each category. Each team is responsible for deciding which one fish of each species is to be photographed. All fish will be photographed in their natural condition.
- All coolers and live wells are subject to inspection.
- All Florida Wildlife Commission (FWC) and U.S. Coast Guard rules and regulations apply to licensing and vessel operations. Anyone receiving a violation during the tournament hours is subject to disqualification. Unannounced visits or inspections by FWC officials may be expected at any time during the measuring.
- All protest must be presented to tournament officials within 15 minutes after tournament ends and will be acted on immediately. All decisions of the Tournament Committee are final.
Awards for each species:
1st Place- 30MM MOAB plus Championship Belt
2nd Place- 50 CALIBER BULLET
Biggest fish caught
Smallest fish caught
- HAVE FUN, BE CAREFUL & GOOD LUCK!!!!!
While serving on active duty, service members rarely find the need for wearing a business suit due to the fact that when formal occasions arise or promotion boards convene, the required uniform is their issued dress uniform. Upon exiting the military, the need quickly arises and the financial constraints often limit the ability to purchase the appropriate and often expensive business suit. The suit is crucial for making a lasting and impacting impression on the companies the Veteran is seeking employment with. This is where Team ADDO comes into play. We want to intercede on the Veteran's behalf and purchase the suit. We are partnering with local Tampa Bay businesses to help men and women Veterans find the perfect suit. The suit isn't the only hurdle needing to be tackled, but the interview process as well. Team ADDO and Whiting-Turner have teamed up to provide these same Veterans with interview essential practice that will be a pivot point in the job search and ultimately landing that job.
It is the mission of Shriners Hospitals for Children to:
Provide the highest quality care to children with neuromusculoskeletal conditions, burn injuries and certain other special health care needs within a compassionate, family centered and collaborative care environment.
Provide for the education of physicians and other health care professionals.
Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families.
We're so excited to have you join us.
Don't fish? Donate!
Don't want to fish, but you do want to donate our charity? Please follow the paypay link below to submit your donation. Thank you for your help and support.
We are a NonProfit 501(c)(3) Corporation.